Motor insurance provides protection against accidental loss or damage to personal motor vehicles, including the standard accessories and spare parts, as well as cover against legal liability to third parties.
- Comprehensive motor insurance.
Comprehensive Motor Insurance provides cover against loss or damage to motor vehicle. Legal liability to third parties and medical expenses arising out of use of motor vehicles.
- Third party fire and theft motor insurance.
It provides cover for loss or damage caused by fire, self ignition, lightning and explosion, theft of attempted theft and legal liability to third parties.
- Third party only motor insurance.
It covers legal liability to Third parties.
Covers loss and or damage arising from:
- Accidental own damage.
- Bodily injury and or death to third parties.
- Property damage.
- Replacement Vehicles.
- Ambulance Service.
- Personal Accident Covers.